Friday 6 November 2009

... more El Caballo golf !!

The par 4 fourth at El Caballo golf course, one of my favourite holes, nice dog leg to the left - pity is I'm a slicer !! I really miss getting out there as much as I should but with commissions and live shows golf is taking a priority drop ( how sad is that ??). In January when it's 40C (104F ) - I'll probably have lots of time to play.
Incidentally played a week ago and got a warning as we left the clubhouse - watch out for snakes lots around at the moment - searching for the ball in the rough was cautious !!!

3 comments:

kencoogan said...

Tel, I officially hate you.

Unknown said...

hahahah - you've got magic courses in Ireland Ken - mind you they're not as uncrowded as this !!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.