Thursday 28 August 2008

New commission work ....

Here's a couple more caricature jobs that help keep the wolf from the door - a mining industry metallurgist and a long retired police officer who always wanted one. ( Incidentally dressed as a Police Officer should be, not the sad semi SWAT team 'tat' the current guys wear !! )
Currently I've got a pile of commissions on hand, in fact I've put the 'full up' sign on my website, one of which is a corporate job of huge proportions - sadly I  underquoted. All part of the learning curve. 
Lots of work, really busy, turning jobs away and I'm not rich - I can smell a price rise on the horizon !

4 comments:

Craig said...

truely top work Terry!!

Unknown said...

Cheers Craig - you should be cranking out some newies soon with all those sleepless nights !!!

Emily Byrne said...

Congrats on your work load, Tel, it's because your work is beautiful, silly, and super-specific to each subject.

Unknown said...

Thanks Emily, I appreciate your kind words - starting to really look forward to Raleigh !